Careers at Capitol City Honda
Capitol City Honda has experienced tremendous growth and we are expanding. Capitol City Honda is seeking experienced new and pre-owned auto sales professionals to join our team. We are looking for top producers with a proven track record of automotive sales experience and high earning expectations.
We continuously accept employment applications for all positions and we retain an active application file for up to 12 months.
Immediate Openings for:
Why Come to Work for Us:
Capitol City Honda Offers:
- Medical after 60 days of employment, Dealership pays approximately 68% of the premium towards employees medical
- 401K is offered after 6 months of employment, dealership participates in a yearly contribution towards the employees’ funds
- Positions may offer flexible hours
- Fun, Friendly, Family Oriented Business
- Employee Discounts on Service, Parts, and Cars!
- Company Promotes from within
Express Service Technicians (Capitol City Honda, Olympia Wa.)
Compensation: Competitive hourly compensation based on experience and productivity
employment type: full-time
Capitol City Honda in the Olympia Auto Mall is hiring. Our business is built on employee and customer satisfaction. Due to service department expansion we are seeking multiple full time automotive Express Service Technicians for import and domestic automotive service and inspection. You will serve retail customers, maintaining vehicles sold and serviced through the dealership. We will provide you an opportunity to reach your personal goals with a growing customer base, large service facility, outstanding marketing and professional training. Individuals must have their own working set of tools, all specialty equipment supplied by the dealership. Honda experience preferred, but not required. Individuals applying with American Honda training or ASE Certification a plus. Looking for employees eager to continue their education and advancement through American Honda Factory Training. This position comes with paid time off, medical benefit, company sponsored 401k and paid holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
clean driving record required
Service Greeter (Olympia)
Compensation: $12 per hour worked
employment type: full-time
This is an immediate opening and this posting will close as soon as the position is filled. Please apply in person at Capitol City Honda and ask for Troy Hagen or Dale Cooper.
Our company is growing and we have an outstanding opportunity for a result focused, highly driven, Service Greeter. This is an opportunity for the right individual, either female or male, to learn and grow into a career in the automotive service and parts industry. This position requires multi-tasking skills. The Service Greeter acts as liaison between the client and the service adviser, answering phone calls, scheduling clients using the X-Time program for scheduling service appointments, greeting incoming service clients, performing a vehicle walk around, handling paperwork, parking customer vehicles as well as other duties as assigned.
- Greet Service Department clients in a prompt and courteous manner 100% of the time, and never differentiate between customer pay and warranty service clients.
- Walk around the clients vehicle making note of pre existing vehicle condition prior to service.
- Tag mirror and gather information pertaining to vin number, mileage. Reset maintenance indicator if service is being performed.
- Maintain strict adherence to dealership policy on client vehicle care and operation.
- Reply to voice and e-mail messages in a timely manner, either internal or external clients.
- Encourage clients to return their Honda survey.
- Inform Service Manager of all problems and potential problems involving clients, repairs, and equipment. Coordinate work overflow
No experience necessary, teamwork required.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
Driver's License (must be insurable) and a 3 year driving abstract from the State of Washington
Department of Licensing.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
401k / profit sharing.
Paid Time Off
Medical / Dental insurance Participation
Salary : DOE
Job Type: Full-time