Is An SUV Right For Your Family
What you choose to drive changes with your needs. If you are driving around a Olympia as a single person, a small car is probably your wisest option. If you get married and have a small family, then a sedan is a good choice. As your family grows, and your kids get involved in school activities, then your preferences will change again and that’s when an SUV might be right for you. All of us at Capitol City Honda are here to help through that decision making process.
Why Choose an SUV
All of our Honda SUVs come fully loaded with a ton of features that are perfect for a family on the move. Let’s look at some reasons why it is a good idea to buy a Honda SUV:
- We have a range of SUVs from the HR-V and CR-V crossovers to the mid-sized Passport and full sized Honda Pilot SUV.
- Our Honda Crossover SUVs - the HR-V and the CR-V - are fantastically sporty and get great gas mileage.
- Our Honda Passport and Pilot SUVs can get you out of tight spots whether you are driving slick back roads in the Olympic Mountains or peaking over gridlock on the highway.
- Our Honda Passport was named Car And Driver’s Best Midsize Two-Row SUV. It is perfect mid-sized SUV for those who think the HR-V and CR-V are too little and the Pilot is too much.
- The Honda Pilot can seat up to eight people which is perfect for big families or local soccer teams.
- Finally, the extra power and size gives you the ability to haul more stuff whether on a trailer or inside the cab.
Make the choice. Go for an SUV that meets your needs whether it be power, style, or handling. Regardless of which vehicle you choose, a Capitol City Honda Honda SUV will have you driving in style whether to the Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge or driving downtown around the Washington State Capitol.
Options and More Options
As far as the Honda SUVs go, you can start small with the Honda HR-V and go all the way up to our full sized Honda Pilot. Let’s look at each.The Honda 2019 HR-V is an SUV crossover that is the most cost-efficient purchase with a starting MSRP of $20,620. This sporty vehicle has some sleek lines and gets great gas mileage of 28 MPG in the city and 34 MPG on the highway. You get three different interior options giving you the choices to style the interior the way you want it. This crossover is the perfect blend of Honda technology, versatility and style
Next up is the Honda CR-V which boasts a bit more room and has a slightly higher starting MSRP of $24,450. While the gas mileage is a bit less with a rating of 26 city and 32 highway, you have multiple seating configurations, underfloor storage, and an athletic design with great tech backing it up.
Once past the HR-V and CR-V, you graduate to the Honda Passport, which is a fantastic mid-sized SUV with 20 / 25 city/highway MPG, and a starting price tag of $31,990. But don’t take our word for it. Car And Driver named the Honda Passport the Best Midsize Two-Row SUV. Throw the underflow storage, plenty of cargo space, four different trims, and all-terrain rugged styling, and you’ve got a great SUV.
Finally, if you want even more space and power, then check out the Honda Pilot. This beast can seat up to 8 people which is great when you have to haul your kid’s and their friends to soccer practice. With a starting price of $31,550 and a city/highway MPG of 19/27, the Pilot is the right choice for size and price. The Pilot also has four trims, the LX, EX, EX-L, and and Touring. All have all wheel drive and stuffed with Honda tech to excite any SUV enthusiast.
A Simple Decision
The process for deciding which type of SUV you need is very simple and involves just three steps:
- Get a piece of paper and detail your needs and preferences for space, gas mileage, power, and amenities.
- Review you budget and check the trade-in value on your current car either via this website or by calling us at @Data.PhoneSale.
- Come visit us for a test drive. We serve everyone in the2370 Carriage Loop SW area.
Your decision can be that simple. Just follow the three steps and we’ll help you find a 2019 or 2020 Honda SUV that meets your needs. Contact us online or call us at 800-594-2956. Your Honda SUV is waiting for you!